Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowed In

The Blizzard of 2010
So it will be just about 2 whole days of being snowed in due to the Blizzard of 2010 here in the DC area. Had plenty of food and snacks and thank goodness the power stayed on! I decided to pass the time away putting together some fondant/gumpaste figures for an order for valentines day coming up next weekend. I molded a dozen roses by hand and created 2 of the cutest lil bees!I just love my bees! This may sound lame, but the more I create things, the harder it is for me to "let them go." Don't get me wrong, I make them for people to enjoy, but it can be hard to say "good bye" because you work so hard/long on them. It took me about 2hrs to just to make the dozen roses. But I am super excited to use these for V-day! I think they will be very impressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment