Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowstorm Birthday Cupcakes!

(This is how much snow we have gotten in about 12 hrs...
its still snowing and is supposed to continue until tomorrow morning!)


That's right! I even deliver in snow storms!! lol... I was up all night baking these cupcakes for a birthday order that I forgot to take good pictures :( I made a about 65 minis and threw in 4 big cupcakes, one even said "Happy Bday." Flavors were: vanilla bean w/ chocolate ganache frosting, red velvet w/ vanilla been cream sheese frosting, Smores, and pumpkin. I wanted to try some new decorating techniques and made some royal icing flowers. Very basic ones - I'm still learning/teaching myself ;-) Here are some pics of my pretty packaging and some of the extras I had around.


I hope you enjoy them Marlene and family!! Send pics :)


No comments:

Post a Comment