Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pink and Navy Engagement party

Today I had an order for an old friend from high school. She had her engagement party and she had asked me to help her with the cupcakes. The flavors she chose were peanut butter cup, lemon, and red velvet. The colors of her wedding are pink and navy so I just went with that for the decor. I made monogram hearts with the initial of their last name (It was also the first time I got to use my stamps on fondant!), small hearts, mini daisies, and ribbon roses, all the match the colors. I think they came out pretty well.

Red velvet cupcakes w/ vanilla bean cream cheese frosting


Vanilla cupcakes with lemon frosting

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cupcakes! I love how you monogramed the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! its so easy to make too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monogram on the hearts as well!! That was a great touch!!!

    ReplyDelete