Thursday, June 10, 2010

Apple for Teacher

As I'm getting stuff ready for this weekends wedding cupcake/cake tower, and the school year is winding down, I actually had time to whip up a dozen cupcakes for some of the teachers I substitute for. I also dropped some off for the front office staff too ;-) Is there anything cuter and more perfect than an apple cupcake for a teacher? I saw this idea in the "What's new cupcake?" book and just knew I wanted to try it!


How cute are they?! They taste good too - red velvet with white chocolate cream cheese frosting :)

Not to change topics suddenly, but I just wanted to note that the DC Cupcake contest I had participated in this past weekend has been on a few blogs! Check'em out:

*Sigh* Now back to making batches upon batches of frosting for this weekends wedding.....

No comments:

Post a Comment