Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love packages!

My package from Global Sugar Art arrived yesterday! I love packages, but it's funny you forget how much you just spent on it after it arrives lol. Anyways, I had ordered a few things including a blossom cutter and veiner set, which one of my cake friends recommended to me (Thank you Rene!) Here are some blossoms I made today... I use white fondant, then painted them with a little edible petal dust. In the center I put a few dragees. They will be used for this weekends bridal shower and engagement party cupcakes :)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice Cara! It's my favorite caking tool I own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies!

    and rene - its so easy to use, i love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love these photos!

    www.brisbanebaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so funny I do the same. Online ordering is so dangerous. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete