Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rested up and ready to bake


I know it's been a little while since I've posted. Had a wonderful vacay in the U.S. Virgin Islands! I think the only thing the islands were missing were cupcakes ;-) Now that I'm back, I've got a full plate of baking ahead of me. Here's a taste of whats to come:

May 22nd - Engagement party cupcakes
May 23rd - Bridal shower and Birthday cupcakes
June 12th - Wedding cake cupcake tower
June 19th - Another wedding cake cupcake tower

It's gonna be a little crazy with grad school summer classes starting at the end of May too. It'll all work out though and I plan not to take on too many orders this summer and hopefully will be able to bake for myself and try some new recipes.

And last, since I haven't gotten a chance to bake anything since I've been back the past few days, I did buy these fun novelty cupcake mints while shopping with my friend yesterday.

They're supposed to be "cupcake flavored mints"... they taste like sweet candies with no minty taste. Eh, it was just something for fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment