Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bowling Birthday

Successful weekend! Everything has been delivered and I can sleep once again lol. Lets start with my friend Ashley's order. It was her brother's birthday and it was bowling night too. I topped them off with assorted topping and also made fondant bowling pin and bowling ball cut outs. I hand painted with food color gels, the 'happy birthday' plate.

The Line Up
"Irish Car Bomb"
Chocolate Stout cake w/ Bailey's frosting

Chocolate Orange

Chocolate cake with a hint of orange and fresh orange zest topped with grand mariner dark chocolate ganache

Salted Caramel

Chocolate cake w/ a salted caramel frosting and drizzled with salted caramel
Vanilla Rainbow
Vanilla rainbow cake topped with vanilla frosting
Coconut

Coconut cupcake with vanilla frosting and topped with toasted coconut

Vanilla Lavender

Vanilla cake topped with lavender f
rosting
Peanut Butter Cup
Chocolate cake, peanut butter middle and topped with peanut butter frosting

Lemon

Vanilla cake topped with lemon frosting made with fresh lemon zest


The array of flavors I made

I just love how you can see the rainbow colors through the zebra liner

I had extras to give a wedding sampling to a friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment