Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fondant Doggies

So we the snow has finally passed! We should be ok for the next few days... maybe a few inches Sunday/Monday night (but I'm hoping NOT!). Did I mention this is a "record breaking winter" we have had this year?! Anywho, we thawed out a little bit today and I was able to get outta the house. Only I would be SO excited because I got to use my 40% off coupon at Michael's to finally buy the Wilton fondant/gumpaste tool kit :)

Since I didn't have to work yet again today, I decided to made some fondant/gumpaste blend doggies! I, of course, used a tutorial. It's amazing how "easy" they are if the steps are broken down for you. I need some more practice but I am very happy with the way they turned out :)
I am going to use these for my display at a fundraiser/benefit concert my good friend Jessica has put together for Sunday. If you are in the Baltimore area try to come out Sunday and check out some awesome bands. There will be raffles and of course CUPCAKES (made by yours truly) in which all money raised will be going to Mid-Atlantic Bully Buddies! Oh yea admission is $15 and all of it goes to the organization as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment