Monday, April 5, 2010

Cupcake Run

Even though I have been slacking lately, I really do enjoy fitness. (You just gotta when you're eating cakes and cupcakes all the time!!) When the weather is nice I try to run a few times a week. I even trained for and completed my first 1/2 Marathon last year! Well I just found out about this Cupcake Run in Frederick this weekend and I'm very interested. The proceeds benefit Cakes for Cause - a wonderful program that provides job training to vulnerable youth in Frederick, MD. I'm going to try my best to TRY to make it to the run, but if you're in the MD area and wanna do something for a great cause - check it out! PS - everyone who enters gets a FREE cupcake :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great cause and to top it off a free cupcake! What more would you want?

    www.brisbanebaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish I had time to go, but I just don't think I will be making it now :(

    ReplyDelete